I’ve always been a fan of networking and getting to know my community, so I couldn’t wait to go out and meet some of the companies and people I’d heard of.
One of my happiest moments was when I attended the Startup Women Yoga Brunch with my BlogFrog colleagues Holly and Lori. We started the day with an amazing yoga class, followed by a gluten-free breakfast. At the end of class I took a few pictures of myself wearing my BlogFrog t-shirt and doing yoga poses. I got to combine two of my passions!
I'd like to hear about a moment of joy that stands out for you! In return Shutterfly would like to gift you with $5 off your next photo book to commemorate life’s joyous moments.
Do you have a favorite photo that captures it? Upload your photo below with your story for a chance to win a $200 Shutterfly Gift card.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shutterfly. The opinions and text are all mine. Offer valid for $5 off one photo book order and valid for one-time redemption per member. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. BlogFrog hosted gift card contest live from June 17th to July 14th. For $200 gift card, participants must have uploaded a photo to be eligible. A winner will be randomly chosen and announced on July 18th. All participants remain the copyright holder of their photos.